Dr. Gonzalez is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office500 University Dr
Hershey, PA 17033Phone(717) 531-7456
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Universidad Nacional de Rosario Faculty of MedicineClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- FL State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- OK State Medical License 1991 - 2015
- PR State Medical License 1990 - 2019
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Catheter Ablation Versus Anti-arrhythmic Drug Therapy for Atrial Fibrillation Trial Start of enrollment: 2009 Aug 01Addington, J.,Agnierski, K.,Aiona, H.,Alburo, A.,Ardashev, A.,Avara, K.,Baessler, C.,Barackman, K.,Barbosa, T.,Barnhart, M.,Baumert, S.,Bell, Y.,Bentley, C.,Berg, C.,Bindeman, J.,Blue, S.,Boehm, H.,Bonin,...
Publications & Presentations
- Long-term safety and effectiveness of paroxysmal atrial fibrillation ablation using a porous tip contact force-sensing catheter from the SMART SF trialAndrea Natale, George Monir, Anshul M. Patel, Robert S. Fishel, Francis E. Marchlinski, M. Craig Delaughter, Charles A. Athill, Daniel P. Melby, Mario D. Gonzalez, Ram...> ;Journal of Interventional Cardiac Electrophysiology. 2021 Jun 1
- Short coupled torsade de pointes: Critical timing of the ventricular premature beats.Raul Horacio Guillen, Camila Chort, Luis Mantilla, Chenni S. Sriram, Mario D. Gonzalez> ;Journal of Electrocardiology. 2021 Mar 1
- Escape-Capture Bigeminy With and Without Aberrancy in an Adult With D-Transposition of the Great Arteries.Chenni S. Sriram, Utkarsh Kohli, Mario D. Gonzalez> ;JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology. 2021 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- Original Investigation Editorial Comment Can an Intranasal Calcium-Channel Blocker Convert Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia and Keep the Doctor Away?∗Mario D Gonzalez, Gerald V Naccarelli, Deborah L Wolbrette, ScienceDirect
- Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical CenterHershey, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: