Dr. Sims is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2152 Old Springville Road
Birmingham, AL 35215Phone(205) 838-6000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Medical Center EastResidency, General Surgery, 1983 - 1985
- HealthSouth Metro West HospitalResidency, General Surgery, 1980 - 1983
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1981 - 2021
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- Black Upstate SC Residents Hesitant About COVID-19 Vaccine Cite Years of Medical AbuseMarch 15th, 2021
- How Black Women Can Advocate for Themselves in a Healthcare System That Ignores ThemMarch 2nd, 2021
- Doctor Urges His Black Community to Get COVID VaccinesJanuary 20th, 2021
- Join now to see all
- St. Vincent's EastBirmingham, Alabama
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: