Dr. Newton is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2152 Old Springville Rd
Birmingham, AL 35215Phone+1 205-838-6000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- John Peter Smith Hospital (Tarrant County Hospital District)Residency, Family Medicine, 2015 - 2018
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 2015
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- TN State Medical License 2019 - 2021
- TX State Medical License 2016 - 2019
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- A cross-sectional study of the practice types of US adult primary care physician specialists.Richard A Young, Elizabeth Wilkinson, Tyler W Barreto, Rebecca L Newton, Akshaj Turebylu, Dana Bullock> ;Family Practice. 2022 Sep 24
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: