Dr. Hoke is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7900 Lees Summit Rd
Kansas City, MO 64139Phone+1 816-404-7000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Cedar Rapids Medical Education FoundationResidency, Family Medicine, 2013 - 2016
- University of Nebraska College of MedicineClass of 2013
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2017 - 2024
- MI State Medical License 2016 - 2020
- IA State Medical License 2013 - 2018
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsBladder Pain Syndrome.Miranda M. Huffman, Aniesa Slack, Maris Hoke> ;Primary Care. 2019 Jun 1
- Truman Medical Center-LakewoodKansas City, Missouri
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: