Are you Dr. Beiter?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 12 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office925 Seneca St
Seattle, WA 98101Phone+1 206-583-6079
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mark Beiter, DO is a board certified internist in Seattle, Washington. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington. He is affiliated with Virginia Mason Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Virginia Mason Franciscan HealthResidency, Internal Medicine, 2005 - 2008
- Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine of Midwestern UniversityClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State License 2007 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Images in HIV/AIDS. HIV-associated osteonecrosis of the hip.Mark W. Beiter, David M. Aboulafia> ;Aids Reader. 2008 Jul 1
- [Madonna in crisis].Beiter, M., Davidsen, L.> ;Sygeplejersken. 1990 Jul 18
- Relationships of somatic symptoms to behavioral and emotional risk in young adolescents.Beiter, M., Ingersoll, G., Ganser, J., Orr, D. P.> ;J Pediatr. 1991 Mar
- Join now to see all
- Virginia Mason Medical CenterSeattle, Washington