Are you Dr. Dannenbaum?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 86 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Carnie Blvd
Voorhees, NJ 08043Phone(856) 751-0123Fax(856) 751-0535
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mark Dannenbaum, MD is an Interventional Radiologist in Voorhees, New Jersey. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey, Colorado, and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Virtua Voorhees, Virtua Marlton, and Virtua Berlin.
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1987 - 1991
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1987
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- NJ State Medical License 1992 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1991 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- Vesicourethral anastomotic strictures after radical prostatectomy: efficacy of transurethral balloon dilation.Ramchandani, P., Banner, M. P., Berlin, J. W., Dannenbaum, M. S., Wein, A. J.> ;Radiology. 1994 Nov