Are you Dr. Sergi?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 87 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Carnie Blvd
Voorhees, NJ 08043Phone(856) 751-0123Fax(856) 751-0535
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Thomas Sergi, MD is an Interventional Radiologist in Voorhees, New Jersey. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Virtua Voorhees, Virtua Marlton, and Virtua Berlin.
Education & Training
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1983 - 1987
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolResidency, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1983
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1980 - 1982
- Georgetown University School of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1987 - 2021
- NJ State Medical License 1982 - 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012