Dr. Davis is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3636 Yellow Creek Rd
Akron, OH 44333Phone(330) 344-8565Fax(330) 344-2930
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Akron General Medical CenterResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1987 - 1991
- Northeastern Ohio University College of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1988 - 2023
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- Environmental scanning as a moderator of strategy-performance relationships: an empirical analysis of physical therapy facilities.Davis, M. A.,Miles, G.,McDowell, W. C.> ;Health Serv Manage Res. 2008 May 17
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: