Are you Dr. Fishel?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 31 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1600 116th Ave
Bellevue, WA 98004Phone(425) 505-2200Fax(425) 899-6220
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mark Fishel, MD is a board certified neurologist in Bellevue, Washington. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington, California, and North Carolina. He is affiliated with EvergreenHealth and is a Clinical Neurologist with extensive specialty and research experience in Alzheimer’s Disease at Memory Disorders and Traumatic Brain Injury in Bellevue.
Education & Training
- University of Washington School of MedicineResidency, Neurology, 1997 - 2000
- University of Washington School of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 1996 - 1997
- Georgetown University School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2014 - Present
- NC State Medical License 2013 - 2016
- WA State Medical License 2000 - 2024
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsCognitive response to estradiol in postmenopausal women is modified by high cortisol.Laura D. Baker, Sanjay Asthana, Brenna Cholerton, Charles W. Wilkinson, Stephen R. Plymate, Pattie S. Green, George R. Merriam, Mark A. Fishel, G. Stennis Watson, Moni...> ;Neurobiology of Aging. 2012 Apr 1
- 149 citationsAerobic exercise improves cognition for older adults with glucose intolerance, a risk factor for Alzheimer's disease.Laura D. Baker, Laura L. Frank, Karen E. Foster-Schubert, Pattie S. Green, Charles W. Wilkinson, Anne McTiernan, Brenna Cholerton, Stephen R. Plymate, Mark A. Fishel, ...> ;Journal of Alzheimer's Disease. 2010 Jan 1
- 715 citationsEffects of aerobic exercise on mild cognitive impairment: a controlled trial.Laura D. Baker, Laura L. Frank, Karen E. Foster-Schubert, Pattie S. Green, Charles W. Wilkinson, Anne McTiernan, Stephen R. Plymate, Mark A. Fishel, G. Stennis Watson,...> ;JAMA Neurology. 2010 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- EvergreenHealthKirkland, Washington