Dr. Freher is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5258 Linton Blvd.
Delray Beach, FL 33484Phone+1 561-303-3491
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1997 - 2001
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1997
- Oregon Health & Science UniversityResidency, Surgery, 1994 - 1994
- Rush Medical College of Rush University Medical CenterClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 2017 - 2019
- FL State Medical License 2001 - 2024
- IL State Medical License 1994 - 2002
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsDiurnal Heart Rate Patterns in Inappropriate Sinus TachycardiaJason Rubenstein, Mark Freher, Alan Kadish, Jeffrey J. Goldberger> ;Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology. 2010 Aug 1
- 73 citationsAccuracy of Mode Switch Algorithms for Detection of Atrial TachyarrhythmiasRod S. Passman, Kenneth M. Weinberg, Mark Freher, Pable Denes, Andi Schaechter, Jeffrey J. Goldberger, Alan H. Kadish> ;Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology. 2004 Jul 1
- 8 citationsCurrent status of calcium channel blockers in patients with cardiovascular disease.Mark Freher, Sridevi Challapalli, Jack V. Pinto, Janice B. Schwartz, Robert O. Bonow, Mihai Gheorgiade> ;Current Problems in Cardiology. 1999 May 1
- The Arrhythmia Center of South FloridaApril 26th, 2019
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: