Dr. Ghegan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2295 Henry Tecklenburg Dr
Charleston, SC 29414Phone(843) 766-7103Fax(843) 576-2592
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 2004 - 2008
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineInternship, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 2003 - 2004
- Medical College of GeorgiaClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- GA State Medical License 2008 - 2009
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Publications & Presentations
- 49 citations'Push' versus 'pull' Percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy tube placement in patients with advanced head and neck cancerAnthony T. Tucker, Christine G. Gourin, Mark D. Ghegan, Edward S. Porubsky, Robert G. Martindale, David J. Terris> ;Laryngoscope. 2010 Sep 9
- 5 citationsCost-effective airway cultures in the cystic fibrosis patient.Mark D. Ghegan, Sarah K. Wise, David R. White, Patrick A. Flume, C. Michael Bowman, Isabel Virella-Lowell, Rodney J. Schlosser> ;American Journal of Otolaryngology. 2009 May 1
- 26 citationsRadiologic Staging System for Allergic Fungal Rhinosinusitis (AFRS)Sarah K Wise, John M Delgaudio, Mark D Ghegan> ;Neurorehabilitation and Neural Repair. 2008 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: