Dr. Hammonds is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6700 Buenos Aires
North Richland Hills, TX 76180Phone(817) 281-8245Fax(817) 281-7649
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center at HoustonResidency, Family Medicine, 1989 - 1992
- McGovern Medical School at UTHealthClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1990 - 2024
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2011-2012
- 10 Reasons Why You’re Losing Your Hair-by Dr. Nigams Goodhealth Pvt. LtdOctober 23rd, 2014
- Area Doctors: Stay Calm, Treat COVID-19 SeriouslyMarch 20th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: