Dr. Lambert is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4351 Booth Calloway Rd
North Richland Hills, TX 76180Phone(817) 284-1165Fax(817) 590-2193
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center at HoustonResidency, Family Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- McGovern Medical School at UTHealthClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centricity Practice Solution EMR, GE Healthcare, 2012
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- CME Outfitters Announces New Live and on Demand Activity on Heart FailureJanuary 25th, 2017
- Medical City North HillsNorth Richland Hills, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: