Dr. Singleton is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office121 N E Loop 820
Hurst, TX 76053Phone(855) 463-4664Fax(817) 595-1727
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center at HoustonInternship, Transitional Year, 1990 - 1991
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center at LubbockClass of 1990
- Texas A&MBiology, Distinguished Student Award; Research Fellowship Award, 1981 - 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1991 - 2022
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Designated Doctor High Performer Texas Department of Insurance, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- Hypertonic Saline Injected Epiduraly for pain managementWright W. Singleton, Pain
- Aircraft Owners and Pilots AssociationMember
- Fellow, American Academy of Disability Evaluating PhysiciansMember
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: