Dr. Lemel is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office316 Chestnut St.
Brevard, NC 28712Phone(828) 884-2055Fax(828) 884-2834
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityFellowship, Hand Surgery (Orthopaedic Surgery), 1992 - 1993
- Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals Cleveland Medical CenterResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1987 - 1992
- Case Western Reserve University School of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- FL State Medical License 1993 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 1987 - 2022
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Surgery of the Hand
Publications & Presentations
- Salter-Harris type III epiphyseal fractures of the proximal phalanx.Crick, J. C., Lemel, M. S.> ;J South Orthop Assoc. 1998
- 28 citationsCyclosporin A does not affect the absolute rate of cortical bone resorption at the organ level in the growing rat.LeRoy Klein, M. S. Lemel, Michael S. Wolfe, J. Shaffer> ;Calcified Tissue International. 1994 Oct 1
- Complications of common carpal injuries.Culp, R. W., Lemel, M., Taras, J. S.> ;Hand Clin. 1994 Feb
- North Carolina Health System Terminates Orthopedic Surgeon's ContractFebruary 10th, 2021
- Transylvania Regional HospitalBrevard, North Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: