Dr. Mendelsohn is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4038 Thomas Nelson Hwy
Arrington, VA 22922Phone(434) 263-4000Fax(434) 263-4160
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of VirginiaResidency, Pediatrics, 1986 - 1990
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1996 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- An 8-Year-Old Male With Fever of Unknown Origin:Kevin E. Glinton, Eleanor A. Sharp, Mark J Mendelsohn> ;Clinical Pediatrics. 2018 Mar 20
- 4 citationsImpact of a Web-based diagnosis reminder system on errors of diagnosis.Larissa R Amy, Stephen M. Borowitz, Patrick A Brown, Mark J Mendelsohn, Jason A. Lyman> ;AMIA ... Annual Symposium proceedings. AMIA Symposium. 2006 Jan 1
- University of Virginia Medical CenterCharlottesville, Virginia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: