Dr. Mullins is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1364 Clifton Rd Ne
Atlanta, GA 30322Phone(404) 712-4583Fax(404) 712-7957
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mark Mullins is a radiologist in Atlanta, GA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Emory University Hospital and Grady Memorial Hospital. He received his medical degree from Harvard Medical School and has been in practice 20 years. He specializes in neuroradiology and is experienced in computed tomography , medical education, spine disorders, magnetic resonance imaging, and neuroradiology.
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalFellowship, Neuroradiology, 2001 - 2003
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Radiology, 1998 - 2002
- Mt Auburn HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 1998
- Harvard Affiliated HospitalsClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- FL State Medical License 2005 - 2016
- MA State Medical License 2000 - 2009
- ME State Medical License Active through 2010
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- American Board of Radiology Neuroradiology
Publications & Presentations
- Clinical Applications of Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy in Brain Tumors: From Diagnosis to Treatment.Brent D. Weinberg, Manohar Kuruva, Hyunsuk Shim, Mark E. Mullins> ;Radiologic Clinics of North America. 2021 Mar 23
- Development and Implementation of an Integrated Imaging Informatics Track for Radiology Residents: Our 3-Year Experience.Patricia Balthazar, Peter A. Harri, Adam Prater, Marta E. Heilbrun, Mark E. Mullins, Nabile M. Safdar> ;Academic Radiology. 2020 Dec 7
- DEVELOPING A RESIDENT-LED FIRST-YEAR RADIOLOGY RESIDENT LECTURE SERIESRyan S. Dolan, David Theriot, Dexter P. Mendoza, Christopher P. Ho, Mark E. Mullins, Ryan B. Peterson> ;Current Problems in Diagnostic Radiology. 2020 Nov 15
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: