Dr. Shumate is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1670 Clairmont Rd
Decatur, GA 30033Phone(404) 321-6111
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Emory University School of MedicineFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 1995 - 1998
- Emory University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1994
- Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and SurgeonsClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1993 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- POEMS syndrome: complex factors contributing to a delayed diagnosisRebecca Caroline Robey, Craig Campus, Beverly Ringuette, Mark J. Shumate> ;Case Reports. 2015 Nov 30
- Adjuvant Treatment of Osteomyelitis—A HypothesisMark J. Shumate> ;Clinical Infectious Diseases. 1998 Feb 1
- 1 citationsCarbon Monoxide PoisoningMark J. Shumate> ;Chest. 1995 May 1
- Atlanta Veterans Affairs Medical CenterDecatur, Georgia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: