Dr. Slabinski is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4535 Dressler Rd. NW
Canton, OH 44718Phone(330) 493-4443 x 1726Fax(330) 493-8677
- Is this information wrong?
- I am actively practicing Emergency Medicine in a tertiary care Level 1 trauma center with stroke and cardiac advanced capabilities. I also am highly involved administratively with clinical operations, patient experience, coding and clinical compliance, etc.
Education & Training
- Akron City HospitalResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationInternship, Transitional Year, 1992 - 1993
- Northeastern Ohio University College of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- OK State Medical License 2008 - 2010
- WV State Medical License 2006 - 2011
- PA State Medical License 2006 - 2008
- OH State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: