Are you Dr. Sutter?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 57 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office550 Peachtree St Ne
Atlanta, GA 30308Phone+1 404-778-7777
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mark Sutter, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Atlanta, Georgia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia and California. He is affiliated with University of California, Davis Medical Center and is an Assistant Professor at University of California.
Education & Training
- University of California Davis HealthResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- University of Vermont College of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2003 - 2025
- GA State Medical License 2006 - 2009
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Medical Toxicology
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsThe Efficacy of Antivenin Latrodectus (Black Widow) Equine Immune F(abʹ)2 Versus Placebo in the Treatment of Latrodectism: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controll...Richard C. Dart, Sean P. Bush, Kennon Heard, Thomas C. Arnold, Mark E. Sutter, Danielle Campagne, Christopher P. Holstege, Steven A. Seifert, Jean C.Y. Lo, Dan Quan, S...> ;Annals of Emergency Medicine. 2019 Sep 1
- 10 citationsContingency Medical Countermeasures for Mass Nerve-Agent Exposure: Use of Pharmaceutical Alternatives to Community Stockpiled Antidotes.Michael D. Schwartz, Mark E. Sutter, Derek Eisnor, Mark A. Kirk> ;Disaster Medicine and Public Health Preparedness. 2019 Jun 1
- 8 citationsTransaminase and Creatine Kinase Ratios for Differentiating Delayed Acetaminophen Overdose from Rhabdomyolysis.Joshua B. Radke, Douglas A. Algren, James A. Chenoweth, Kelly P. Owen, Jonathan B. Ford, Timothy E Albertson, Mark E. Sutter> ;The Western Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2018 Jun 29
- Join now to see all
- Covid Vaccines for 16 and 17 Year Olds Spark Increase in Misinformation Undermining Trust in the JabAugust 5th, 2021
- University of California, Davis Medical CenterSacramento, California