Are you Dr. Wang?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 57 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office550 Peachtree St.
Department Of Emergency Medicine, Ground Floor
Atlanta, GA 30308Phone+1 404-686-7449Fax+1 404-686-7448
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Richard Wang, DO is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Atlanta, Georgia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia, Rhode Island, and New York. He is affiliated with Grady Memorial Hospital, Emory University Hospital, and Southern Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineFellowship, Medical Toxicology (Emergency Medicine), 1990 - 1992
- Sparrow Hospital/Michigan State UniversityResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1987 - 1990
- NYIT College Of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State License 1990 - 2025
- GA State License 2001 - 2025
- RI State License 1992 - 2001
- MI State License 1987 - 1990
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Medical Toxicology
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsNotes from the Field: Methylmercury Toxicity from a Skin Lightening Cream Obtained from Mexico - California, 2019.Anita Mudan, Lori Copan, Richard Y. Wang, Amy Pugh, Jacob A. Lebin, Tracy Barreau, Robert L. Jones, Sutapa Ghosal, Mai Lee, Timothy E Albertson, Jeffery M. Jarrett, Je...> ;MMWR. Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report. 2019 Dec 20
- 10 citationsCase diagnosis and characterization of suspected paralytic shellfish poisoning in Alaska.Jennifer S. Knaack, Kimberly A. Porter, Justin T. Jacob, Kate Sullivan, Matthew Forester, Richard Y. Wang, Vera L. Trainer, Steve L. Morton, Ginny L. Eckert, Ernest Mc...> ;Harmful Algae. 2016 Jul 1
- 55 citationsPrenatal exposure to polybrominated diphenyl ethers and child attention problems at 3–7 yearsWhitney Cowell, Sally Ann Lederman, Andreas Sjödin, Richard S. Jones, Shuang Wang, Frederica P. Perera, Richard Y. Wang, Virginia Rauh, Julie B. Herbstman> ;Neurotoxicology and Teratology. 2015 Nov 1
- Join now to see all