Dr. Tomsho is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office400 Fairview Heights Rd
Summersville, WV 26651Phone+1 304-872-7063Fax+1 304-872-7080
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UPMC Children's Hospital of PittsburghResidency, Pediatrics, 1983 - 1986
- University of Colorado School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1982 - 1983
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- WV State Medical License 1986 - 2025
- NC State Medical License 2002 - 2006
- PA State Medical License 1984 - 1988
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsPeriodic lateralized epileptiform discharges in La Crosse encephalitis, a worrisome subgroup: clinical presentation, electroencephalogram (EEG) patterns, and long-term...Emily C. de los Reyes, James E. McJunkin, Tracy A. Glauser, Mark Tomsho, James O'Neal> ;Journal of Child Neurology. 2008 Feb 1
- The role of calcium and phospholipase A2 in glucagon-induced enhancement of mitochondrial calcium retention.Hoek, J. B., Harada, N., Moehren, G., Tomsho, M., Stubbs, C. D.> ;Adv Exp Med Biol. 1988
- Summersville Regional Medical CenterSummersville, West Virginia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: