Are you Dr. Tucker?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 34 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5050 Schaefer Rd
Dearborn, MI 48126Phone(313) 581-2600Fax(313) 581-0228
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mark Tucker, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Dearborn, Michigan. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan and Ohio. He is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn and DMC Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 1974 - 1977
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2001 - 2019
- MI State Medical License 1977 - 2020
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Effects of summer mailing on in vivo and in vitro relative potencies of standardized timothy grass extract.Moore M, Tucker M, Grier T, Quinn J> ;Ann. Allergy Asthma Immunol.. 2010-02-01
- Perception and practice of sublingual immunotherapy among practicing allergists.Tucker, M. H.,Tankersley, M. S.> ;Ann. Allergy Asthma Immunol.. 2008 Oct 23