Dr. Vaughan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3280 Professional Dr
Auburn, CA 95602Phone(530) 886-8630Fax(530) 886-8629
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mark Vaughan is a Family Medicine physician in Auburn, CA and is the founder and medical director of the Auburn Medical Group. He received his medical degree from Saint Louis University School of Medicine and has been in practice 20 years.
Education & Training
- Truman Medical Center-Hospital HillResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of MedicineResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- St Louis University School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1999 - 2022
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2011, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- Auburn Medical Group YouTube ChannelMark Vaughan, M.D.
- Two Auburn Physicians Take Doctoring Online with Medical VideosNovember 25th, 2016
- Doctors Hope Science Gets Under PHS Students' SkinOctober 27th, 2015
- Watch This Earwax Extraction Video and Try Not to Look AwayJune 26th, 2017
- Join now to see all
- Member, Service Excellence Physician Advisory Council 2015 - Present
- Sutter Auburn Faith HospitalAuburn, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: