Dr. Stern is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office240 E 38th St
New York, NY 10016
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Dermatology, 2020 - 2023
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Mount Sinai HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 2019 - 2020
- New York University School of MedicineClass of 2019
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsEvaluation of the Effectiveness and Tolerability of Mycophenolate Mofetil and Mycophenolic Acid for the Treatment of Morphea.Megan Arthur, Nicole Fett, Emile Latour, Heidi Jacobe, Elaine Kunzler, Stephanie Florez-Pollack, Jacob Houser, Shivani Sharma, Smriti Prasad, Alisa N. Femia, Marleigh ...> ;JAMA Dermatology. 2020 May 1
- 14 citationsClinical Characteristics and Medical Management of Idiopathic Granulomatous Mastitis.Alexa B. Steuer, Marleigh J. Stern, Gabriela Cobos, Carmen Castilla, Kathie-Ann Joseph, Miriam Keltz Pomeranz, Alisa N. Femia> ;JAMA Dermatology. 2020 Apr 1
- 10 citationsClinical epidemiology and treatment of lichen planus: A retrospective review of 2 tertiary care centers.Zachary Schwager, Marleigh J. Stern, Jeffrey M. Cohen, Alisa N. Femia> ;Journal of The American Academy of Dermatology. 2019 Apr 17
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: