Are you Dr. Sribnick?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4500 Stuart Street
Moncrief Army Community Hosptial/Credentials
Fort Jackson, SC 29207Phone(803) 751-2618Fax(803) 751-2689
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Martha Sribnick, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Fort Jackson, South Carolina. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Carolina, Florida, and New York. She is affiliated with Moncrief Army Community Hospital.
Education & Training
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1974 - 1975
- New York Presbyterian HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 1972 - 1974
- Maimonides Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1971 - 1972
- Maimonides Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1970 - 1971
- Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and SurgeonsClass of 1970
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2003 - 2011
- SC State Medical License 1976 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1971 - Present
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Moncrief Army Community HospitalColumbia, South Carolina