Are you Dr. Blank?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 15 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3400 Spruce Str.
Philadelphia, PA 19104Phone(215) 662-2050
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Martin Blank, MD is a board certified thoracic surgeon in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania, New York, and South Carolina. He is affiliated with Aleda E. Lutz Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Case Western Reserve University - University HospitalsFellowship, Thoracic Surgery, 2007 - 2007
- Wayne State University School of MedicineFellowship, Thoracic Surgery, 1996 - 1999
- Michigan State University College Human MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2013 - 2015
- PA State Medical License 2011 - 2016
- SC State Medical License 2006 - 2009
- OH State Medical License 2000 - 2017
- MI State Medical License 1994 - 2022
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- American Board of Thoracic Surgery Thoracic and Cardiac Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsIntracardiac exposure for transventricular mitral valve ring annuloplasty repair during Dor ventriculoplasty.David J. Kaczorowski, Martin Blank, Y. Joseph Woo> ;Journal of Heart and Lung Transplantation. 2012 Nov 1
- 27 citationsReperfusion injury following testicular torsion and detorsion in prepubertal ratsMartin L. Blank, Patrick J. O'Neill, Carmen K. Steigman, L. Mason Cobb, Richard A. Wilde, Paul J. Havenstein, Irshad H. Chaudry> ;Urological Research. 1993 Jan 1
- Ex Vice President of Microsoft Explains How 5G Wireless Radiation Could Be A Huge Health HazardOctober 11th, 2019
- 5G Technician Reveals the Damage He Believes 5G Will CauseJune 29th, 2019
- Ed Jewett: 5G Wireless Etc Killing & Damaging Living Cells (Human, Animal, Plant) — Terahertz WEaves Tearing Apart DNA …January 7th, 2019
- Join now to see all
- Aleda E. Lutz Veterans Affairs Medical CenterSaginaw, Michigan