Are you Dr. Janis?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 38 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3921 Sunset Ridge Rd Ste 101
Raleigh, NC 27607Phone(919) 782-7576Fax(919) 782-7573
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Martin Janis, MD is a geriatrician in Raleigh, North Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in North Carolina, California, and Arizona. He is affiliated with Duke Raleigh Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of WisconsinResidency, Internal Medicine, 1966 - 1968
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (Bronx)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1965 - 1966
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine at Jacobi Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery, 1964 - 1965
- Maimonides Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1963 - 1964
- NYU School of MedicineClass of 1963
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 1971 - Present
- AZ State Medical License 1971 - Present
- WI State Medical License 1966 - 1978
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Practice Fusion EHR, Practice Fusion, Inc., 2011-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Lymphocyte reactivity in vitro: II. Soluble reconstituting factor permitting reponse of purified lymphocytesFritz H. Bach, Barbara J. Alter, Susan Solliday, David C. Zoschke, Martin Janis> ;Cellular Immunology. 1970 Jul 1
- 47 citationsPotentiation of in vitro Lymphocyte ReactivityMartin Janis, Fritz H. Bach> ;Nature. 1970 Jan 17
- Duke Raleigh HospitalRaleigh, North Carolina