Are you Dr. Barboriak?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 34 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeDorothea Dix Hospital
3601 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, NC 27699Phone(919) 733-9187Fax(919) 733-9065
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Peter Barboriak, MD is a geriatrician in Raleigh, North Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in North Carolina. He is a Consulting Associate in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at Duke University School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 1994 - 1995
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Psychiatry, 1989 - 1993
- Duke University School of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 1991 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Forensic Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Geriatric Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- Integrating Forensically and Civilly Committed Adult Inpatients in a Treatment Mall Program at a State HospitalSteven L. Webster, Brian Sheitman, Peter N. Barboriak, Susan H. Harmon, Betty Paesler, Pamela A. Gordon, Shirley Y. Kelly, Jeffrey L. Geller> ;Psychiatric Services. 2009 Feb 1
- Hippocratic nails.Barboriak, P. N., Neelon, F. A.> ;N C Med J. 1988 Apr