Dr. Krumins is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office701 N Broadway
Tarrytown, NY 10591Phone(914) 366-3583Fax(610) 660-9384
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolResidency, Surgery, 1981 - 1983
- Universidad del NoresteClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1986 - 2021
- NJ State Medical License 1984 - 2011
- NY State Medical License 1981 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Reconstruction of the proximal end of the femur after hematogenous osteomyelitis.Krumins, M., Kalnins, J., Lacis, G.> ;J Pediatr Orthop. 1993 Jan 01
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: