Are you Dr. Lachman?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office17 93 Rd St
Monadnock Family Services
Keene, NH 03431Phone+1 603-357-5270Fax+1 603-357-6875
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Martin Lachman, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Keene, New Hampshire.
Education & Training
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 1989 - 1992
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1974 - 1975
- Albert Einstein Healthcare NetworkResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1970 - 1972
- Albert Einstein Healthcare NetworkResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1967 - 1969
- Presbyterian Medical Center of the University of Pennsylvania Health SystemInternship, Transitional Year, 1966 - 1967
- Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple UniversityClass of 1966
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Radiology Radiology