Are you Dr. Ballantine?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 38 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeAnna Marsh Lane
Brattleboro, VT 05302Phone+1 802-257-7785
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Percy Ballantine, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Brattleboro, Vermont. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Vermont, New Hampshire, and Ohio. He is affiliated with Concord Hospital.
Education & Training
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock/Mary Hitchcock Memorial HospitalResidency, Psychiatry, 1978 - 1981
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock/Mary Hitchcock Memorial HospitalResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1974 - 1978
- Yale-New Haven Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1973 - 1974
- University of Cincinnati College of MedicineClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 1978 - 2024
- VT State Medical License 1976 - 2020
- OH State Medical License 1973 - 1979
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsDifferential rates of recovery following frontal cortical lesions in ratsGary Lynch, Percy Ballantine, Byron A. Campbell> ;Physiology & Behavior. 1971 Nov 1
- 40 citationsHippocampal control of behavioral arousal: Duration of lesion effects and possible interactions with recovery after frontal cortical damageByron A. Campbell, Percy Ballantine, Gary Lynch> ;Experimental Neurology. 1971 Oct 1
- 54 citationsPotentiation of behavioral arousal after cortical damage and subsequent recovery.Gary S. Lynch, Percy Ballantine, Byron A. Campbell> ;Experimental Neurology. 1969 Feb 1
- Concord HospitalConcord, New Hampshire