Are you Dr. Marrero?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 20 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Anna Marsh Lane
Brattleboro, VT 05302Phone+1 802-257-7785
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gregoria Marrero, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Brattleboro, Vermont. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Vermont, Hawaii, and California. She is affiliated with Orlando VA Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of California (San Francisco)Fellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 1980 - 1982
- Philadelphia General HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1972 - 1973
- University of Puerto Rico School of MedicineClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- VT State Medical License 2012 - 2016
- HI State Medical License 1982 - 2024
- CA State Medical License 1975 - 2024
- NY State Medical License 1974 - 2014
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- Orlando VA Medical CenterOrlando, Florida