Dr. Meindl is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office910 N Eisenhower
Mason City, IA 50401Phone+1 641-428-5437Fax+1 641-428-5800
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Martin Meindl is a pediatrician in Mason City, IA and is affiliated with MercyOne North Iowa Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine and has been in practice 47 years. He specializes in developmental-behavioral pediatrics. He has 1 publication.
Education & Training
- Central Iowa Health System (Iowa Methodist Medical Center)Residency, Pediatrics, 1972 - 1974
- Central Iowa Health System (Iowa Methodist Medical Center)Internship, Transitional Year, 1971 - 1972
- Des Moines University College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- IA State License 1972 - 2024
- TX State License 1974 - 2016
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- ADHD: Quick and Easy Guide for the Stressed Parent of a Child with ADHDMay 2022
- MercyOne North Iowa Medical CenterMason City, Iowa
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: