Are you Dr. Winston?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10535 Hospital Way
Mather, CA 95655Phone(916) 843-7000Fax(707) 437-1979
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Martin Winston, MD is a board certified nuclear medicine physician in Mather, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with Sacramento Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Mercy San Juan Medical Center, and Mercy General Hospital.
Education & Training
- VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1967 - 1970
- VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1964 - 1964
- VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare SystemInternship, Transitional Year, 1963 - 1964
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLAClass of 1963
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1964 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine Nuclear Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsRetroperitoneal bleeding hemodialysis patients. A cause for morbidity and mortality.Nachman Brautbar, Charles L. Menz, Martin A. Winston, James H. Shinanberger> ;JAMA. 1978 Apr 14
- 4 citationsPotentiation of Epinephrine-induced mesenteric vasoconstriction with β-blockadeSamuel E. Wilson, Gary Bennett, Martin A. Winston, Adel Jabour> ;Journal of Surgical Research. 1977 Oct 1
- 4 citationsEffect of vasopressin on mesenteric blood flow determined by the clearance of radioxenon.Samuel E. Wilson, Stephen L. Fisher, Jonathan R. Hiatt, Martin A. Winston> ;Journal of Surgical Research. 1976 Mar 1
- Join now to see all