Are you Dr. Conte?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 59 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1500 Expo Pkwy
Sacramento, CA 95815Phone(916) 646-8300Fax(916) 920-4434
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Frederic Conte, MD is a board certified nuclear medicine physician in Sacramento, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California, Oregon, and Nevada. He is affiliated with Mercy General Hospital, Sutter Medical Center, Sacramento, and Mercy San Juan Medical Center.
Education & Training
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumResidency, Nuclear Medicine, 1984 - 1986
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumResidency, Radiology, 1981 - 1984
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumInternship, Internal Medicine, 1980 - 1981
- F Edward Hebert School of Medicine - USUHSClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 2005 - 2011
- CA State Medical License 1988 - 2022
- NV State Medical License Active through 2013
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine Nuclear Medicine
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- Marshall Medical CenterPlacerville, California
- Mercy General HospitalSacramento, California
- Mercy Hospital of FolsomFolsom, California
- Mercy San Juan Medical CenterCarmichael, California
- Sutter Auburn Faith HospitalAuburn, California
- Sutter Davis HospitalDavis, California
- Sutter Medical Center, SacramentoSacramento, California
- Sutter Roseville Medical CenterRoseville, California