Are you Dr. Foster?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 31 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4860 Y St
Sacramento, CA 95817Phone(916) 734-0655Fax(916) 703-2267
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Cameron Foster, MD is a board certified nuclear medicine physician in Sacramento, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with University of California, Davis Medical Center and is an Assistant Professor at UC.
Education & Training
- University of California DavisInternship, Transitional Year, 2003 - 2004
- University of California Davis School of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine Nuclear Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- αvβ6-Targeted Molecular PET/CT Imaging of the Lungs After SARS-CoV-2 Infection.Cameron C. Foster, Ryan A. Davis, Sven H. Hausner, Julie L. Sutcliffe> ;The Journal of Nuclear Medicine. 2020 Dec 1
- 3 citationsOpportunistic body composition evaluation in patients with esophageal adenocarcinoma: association of survival with 18 F-FDG PET/CT muscle metricsCathy Zhou, Brent Foster, Rosalie J. Hagge, Cameron C. Foster, Leon Lenchik, Abhijit J. Chaudhari, Robert D. Boutin> ;Annals of Nuclear Medicine. 2020 Mar 1
- 4 citationsPersonalized Dosimetry for Liver Cancer Y-90 Radioembolization Using Computational Fluid Dynamics and Monte Carlo SimulationEmilie Roncali, Amirtaha Taebi, Cameron C. Foster, Catherine T. Vu> ;Annals of Biomedical Engineering. 2020 Jan 31
- Join now to see all
- Businesses Tied to Oklahoma Congressmen Enjoy Federal LoansJuly 7th, 2020
- University of California, Davis Medical CenterSacramento, California