Dr. Carlisle is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2025 Morse Ave
Sacramento, CA 95825Phone(916) 973-5000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Stanford UniversityResidency, Nuclear Medicine, 1999 - 2001
- Stanford University School of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine Nuclear Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 28 citations18-Fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography has limited sensitivity for colonic adenoma and early stage colon cancerShai Friedland, Roy Soetikno, Marie Carlisle, Alan Taur, Tonya Kaltenbach, George M. Segall> ;Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. 2005 Mar 1
- 4 citationsOral administration of F-18 FDG to evaluate a single pulmonary nodule by positron emission tomography in a patient with poor intravenous access.Benjamin L. Franc, Marie Carlisle, George M. Segall> ;Clinical Nuclear Medicine. 2003 Jul 1
- 2 citationsLymphoscintigraphy in the diagnosis of lymphatic leak after surgical repair of femoral artery injury.Tim R. Jones, Marie Carlisle, Lawrence V. Hofmann, H. William Strauss, Cornelius Olcott> ;Clinical Nuclear Medicine. 2001 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: