Are you Dr. Caputo?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 61 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4860 Y St
Department Of Radiology, Suite 3100, Uc Davis
Sacramento, CA 95817Phone(916) 703-2273Fax(916) 703-2274
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gary Caputo, MD is a board certified nuclear medicine physician in Sacramento, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California and Ohio. He is affiliated with University of California, Davis Medical Center and is a Professor at UC.
Education & Training
- University of WashingtonFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1982 - 1985
- Providence Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1981 - 1982
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1977 - 1979
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1996 - 2017
- CA State Medical License 1985 - 2020
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine Nuclear Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 25 citationsRecovery of methamphetamine associated cardiomyopathy predicted by late gadolinium enhanced cardiovascular magnetic resonanceJavier López, Khung Keong Yeo, Gary R. Caputo, Michael H. Buonocore, Saul Schaefer> ;Journal of Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance. 2009 Nov 11
- 5 citationsLong‐term safety and durability of percutaneous septal sinus shortening (The PS3 System™) in an ovine modelJason H. Rogers, David A. Rahdert, Gary R. Caputo, Patricia A. Takeda, Igor F. Palacios, Fermin O. Tio, Elizabeth A. Taylor, Reginald I. Low> ;Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions. 2009 Mar 1
- Noninvasive coronary angiography: the holy grail for assessment of chest pain in patients presenting to the emergency department?Ezra A. Amsterdam, Gary R. Caputo> ;The Cardiology. 2009 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- University of California, Davis Medical CenterSacramento, California