Are you Dr. Denardo?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 19 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4501 X St
Sacramento, CA 95817Phone(916) 734-3787Fax(916) 451-2857
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Sally Denardo, MD is a board certified nuclear medicine physician in Sacramento, California.
Education & Training
- Stanford UniversityFellowship, Hematology, 1969 - 1971
- Stanford UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1965 - 1969
- University of Chicago Pritzker School of MedicineClass of 1965
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine Nuclear Medicine
- Monoclonal Antibody Therapy Plus Cyclosporine and Peripheral Stem Cell Transplantation in Treating Patients With Metastatic Breast Cancer Start of enrollment: 1996 Apr 01DeNardo, S.
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsConcepts, consequences, and implications of theranosisGerald L. DeNardo, Sally J. DeNardo> ;Seminars in Nuclear Medicine. 2012 May 1
- 8 citationsIn-vivo biodistribution and safety of 99mTc-LLP2A-HYNIC in canine non-Hodgkin lymphoma.Allison L. Zwingenberger, Michael S. Kent, Ruiwu Liu, David L. Kukis, Erik R. Wisner, Sally J. DeNardo, Sandra L. Taylor, Xiucui Chen, Kit S. Lam> ;PLOS ONE. 2012 Apr 24
- 6 citationsA general chemical synthesis platform for crosslinking multivalent single chain variable fragmentsJoan G. Schellinger, Avinash Kudupudi, Arutselvan Natarajan, Wenjun Du, Sally J. DeNardo, Jacquelyn Gervay-Hague> ;Organic and Biomolecular Chemistry. 2012 Feb 3
- Join now to see all
- Lymphoma-Specific Ligands;Pharmacokinetics, Radioimaging And TherapeuticsNational Cancer Institute2007–2009
- Lymphoma-Specific Ligands;Pharmacokinetics, Radioimaging And TherpeuticsNational Cancer Institute2005–2006
- Novel Approaches To Pretargeted RadioimmunotherapyNational Cancer Institute2004–2006
- Core--Radiopharmaceutical DevelopmentNational Cancer Institute1999–2006
- Development Of Immunoconjugate Therapy For Breast CancerNational Cancer Institute1994–1999
- Clinical Trials Of Biological Response ModifiersNational Cancer Institute1993–1994
- Core--ImmunopathologyNational Cancer Institute1991–1993
- Core--Cellular And Molecular ImmunobiologyNational Cancer Institute1991–1993
- Core--Antibody PharmacyNational Cancer Institute1991–1993