Dr. Gabriel is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2817 Reilly Rd
Womack Army Medical Center Dooh Pes Meb
Fort Bragg, NC 28310Phone(910) 907-9891Fax(910) 907-8451
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- USAF School of Aerospace MedicineResidency, Preventive Medicine, 1997 - 1998
- Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public HealthResidency, Preventive Medicine, 1989 - 1991
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumResidency, Surgery, 1981 - 1983
- Geisel School of Medicine at DartmouthClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2001 - 2018
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Public Health & General Preventive Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 26 citationsEnteropathogens associated with diarrhea among military personnel during operation Bright Star 96, in Alexandria, EgyptBuhari A. Oyofo, Leonard F. Peruski, Tharwat F. Ismail, Sahar H. El-Etr, Albert M. Churilla, Momtaz O. Wasfy, Bruno P. Petruccelli, Mary E. Gabriel> ;Military Medicine. 1997 Jun 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: