Are you Dr. Kenny Moynihan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 21 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7444 W Alaska Dr
Lakewood, CO 80226Phone(303) 592-7284Fax(303) 892-0601
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mary Kenny Moynihan, MD is a board certified pathologist in Lakewood, Colorado. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Colorado, North Dakota, and Kansas. She is affiliated with St. Anthony Hospital and St Anthony North Hospital.
Education & Training
- Emory UniversityResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1989 - 1993
- University of Dublin Trinity CollegeClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- ND State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- KS State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- WI State Medical License 2005 - 2021
- OK State Medical License 2005 - 2020
- AR State Medical License 2005 - 2020
- MN State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- MO State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsLoss of an X chromosome in aggressive angiomyxoma of female soft parts: A case reportMary B. Kenny-Moynihan, Jedd Hagen, Brett Richman, David G. McIntosh, Julia A. Bridge> ;Cancer Genetics and Cytogenetics. 1996 Jul 1