Are you Dr. Kurien?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 18 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office614 N Easton Rd
Glenside, PA 19038Phone+1 215-884-9770Fax+1 215-884-6301
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mary Kurien, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Glenside, Pennsylvania. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania. She is affiliated with Abington Jefferson Health.
Education & Training
- Temple University HospitalResidency, Psychiatry, 1998 - 2002
- Kilpauk Medical CollegeClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1999 - 2024
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsVelopharyngeal incompetence in patients with cleft palate, flexible video pharyngoscopy and perceptual speech assessment: a correlational pilot study.S Rajan, Mary Kurien, A K Gupta, S S Mathews, Rita Ruby Albert, D Tychicus> ;The Journal of Laryngology and Otology. 2014 Nov 1
- 5 citationsDiagnosis of adult chronic rhinosinusitis: can nasal endoscopy predict intrasinus disease?Arif Ali Kolethekkat, Roshna Rose Paul, Mary Kurien, Shyam Kumar, Rashid Al Abri, Kurien Thomas> ;Oman Medical Journal. 2013 Nov 1
- Bilateral, spontaneous cerebrospinal fluid rhinorrhoea: endoscopic, uninasal, trans-septal approach for simultaneous closure.Mary Kurien, George Mathew, S L Abraham, Aparna Irodi> ;The Journal of Laryngology and Otology. 2011 Aug 3
- Join now to see all
- Abington Jefferson HealthAbington, Pennsylvania