Dr. Paulk is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5200 Harry Hines Blvd
Dallas, TX 75235Phone+1 214-590-8006Fax+1 469-419-4035
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. M. Elizabeth Paulk is an internist in Dallas, TX and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center and Parkland Health & Hospital System. She received her medical degree from Emory University School of Medicine and has been in practice 21 years. She specializes in hospice & palliative medicine and is experienced in hospice and palliative medicine, medical education, and healthcare disparities.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- Emory University School of MedicineClass of 1996, M.D.
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1997 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsAnalysis of the impact of COVID-19 pandemic on house-staff in the USA: addressing the ripple effectsUdhayvir Singh Grewal, Naveen Premnath, Nakul Bhardwaj, Aakash Sheth, Subhash Garikipati, Shiva Jashwanth Gaddam, Parth R. Shah, Elizabeth Paulk> ;Journal of Community Hospital Internal Medicine Perspectives. 2021 Jun 21
- 8 citationsEarly Palliative Care Is Associated With Reduced Emergency Department Utilization in Pancreatic Cancer.Jack Bevins, Nizar Bhulani, Suleyman Yasin Goksu, Nina N. Sanford, Ang Gao, Chul Ahn, Mary Elizabeth Paulk, Stephanie Terauchi, Sandi L. Pruitt, Anna Tavakkoli, Ramona...> ;American Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2021 May 1
- 7 citationsTrauma Surgeon and Palliative Care Physician Attitudes Regarding Goals-of-Care Delineation for Injured Geriatric PatientsHolly B. Cunningham, Shannon Scielzo, Paul A. Nakonezny, Brandon R. Bruns, Karen J. Brasel, Kenji Inaba, Scott C. Brakenridge, Jeffrey D. Kerby, Bellal Joseph, Martha ...> ;The American Journal of Hospice & Palliative Care. 2019 Jan 6
- Join now to see all
- Researchers Uncover Mutated Genes Involved in Lung Cancer; One Affects NonsmokersOctober 24th, 2017
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterDallas, Texas
- Parkland Health & Hospital SystemDallas, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: