Dr. Queen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficePediatric Hospitalist Medicine
2401 Gillham Rd.
Kansas City, MO 64108Phone(816) 234-3000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Missouri at Kansas CityResidency, Pediatrics, 1993 - 1997
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 1998 - 2022
- MO State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Hospital Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- Antibiotic Regimens and Associated Outcomes in Children Hospitalized With Staphylococcal Scalded Skin Syndrome.Hannah C. Neubauer, Matt Hall, Michelle A. Lopez, Andrea T. Cruz, Mary Ann Queen, Dana M Foradori, Paul L. Aronson, Jessica L. Markham, Jennifer A. Nead, Gabrielle Z H...> ;Journal of Hospital Medicine. 2021 Mar 1
- Implementation of a General Pediatric Clinical Rounding ChecklistNicholas Clark, Stephanie Burrus, Troy Richardson, Sophia Sterner, Mary Ann Queen> ;Hospital pediatrics. 2019 Apr 1
- 1 citationsVariation in Antibiotic Selection and Clinical Outcomes in Infants <60 Days Hospitalized With Skin and Soft Tissue Infections.Jessica L. Markham, Matthew Hall, Mary Ann Queen, Paul L. Aronson, Sowdhamini S. Wallace, Dana M. Foradori, Gabrielle Hester, Jennifer A. Nead, Michelle A. Lopez, Andr...> ;Hospital pediatrics. 2019 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- CDC Head 'Not Shy About His Catholic Faith,' Says Baltimore PastorMarch 17th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: