Dr. Rubin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5600 Fishers Lane
North Bethesda, MD 20852Phone(301) 443-4047
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Tower HealthResidency, Pediatrics, 2001 - 2004
- University of Maryland School of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 2001 - 2004
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 75 citationsHIV-associated disruption of mucosal epithelium facilitates paracellular penetration by human papillomavirus.Sharof M. Tugizov, Rossana Herrera, Peter Chin-Hong, Piri Veluppillai, Deborah Greenspan, J. Michael Berry, Christopher D. Pilcher, Caroline H. Shiboski, Naomi Jay, Ma...> ;Virology. 2013 Nov 1
- 59 citationsProspective Multicenter Randomized Intermediate Biomarker Study of Oral Contraceptive versus Depo-Provera for Prevention of Endometrial Cancer in Women with Lynch Synd...Karen H. Lu, David S. Loose, Melinda S. Yates, Graciela M. Nogueras-Gonzalez, Mark F. Munsell, Lee-may Chen, Henry T. Lynch, Terri L. Cornelison, Stephanie Boyd-Rogers...> ;Cancer Prevention Research. 2013 Aug 1
- 18 citationsFunction of UDP-glucuronosyltransferase 2B17 (UGT2B17) is involved in endometrial cancer.Hiroshi Hirata, Yuji Hinoda, Mohd Saif Zaman, Yi Chen, Koji Ueno, Shahana Majid, Christina K. Tripsas, Mary Rubin, Lee-may Chen, Rajvir Dahiya> ;Carcinogenesis. 2010 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: