Are you Dr. Woo?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 43 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1037 Main St
Hudson River Healthcare, Inc.
Peekskill, NY 10566Phone+1 914-734-8800Fax+1 914-734-8860
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mary Woo, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Peekskill, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and Texas. She is affiliated with Montefiore Nyack Hospital.
Education & Training
- Nassau University Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1999 - 2002
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2003 - 2005
- NY State Medical License 2002 - 2024
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2009-2012
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2009-2012
- Whole Body Vibration for OSA Start of enrollment: 2017 Dec 02
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsAltered brain diffusion tensor imaging indices in adolescents with the Fontan palliationSadhana Singh, Bhaswati Roy, Nancy A. Pike, Ebenezer Daniel, Luke Ehlert, Alan B. Lewis, Nancy Halnon, Mary A. Woo, Rajesh Kumar> ;Neuroradiology. 2019 Apr 30
- 1 citationsAberrant left insular cortex response: A possible pathogenesis of reduced vagal nervous system activity in heart failure?-Reply.Xiaopeng Song, Mary A. Woo, Rajneesh Kumar> ;Journal of Neuroscience Research. 2019 Feb 1
- 8 citationsBrain structural changes associated with aberrant functional responses to the Valsalva maneuver in heart failure.Xiaopeng Song, Bhaswati Roy, Gregg C. Fonarow, Mary A. Woo, Rajesh Kumar> ;Journal of Neuroscience Research. 2018 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
- Sleep And Brain Structure In Heart FailureNational Institute Of Nursing Research2009–2012
- Passive Foot Movement And Sleep-Disordered Breathing In Heart FailureNational Institute Of Nursing Research2010–2011
- Memory, Thiamine Levels, And Brain Structure In Heart FailureNational Institute Of Nursing Research2009–2010
- Neural Deficits In Heart FailureNational Institute Of Nursing Research2005–2007
- Brain-Cardiac Interactions In Heart Failure And SleepNational Institute Of Nursing Research1997–1999
- Montefiore Nyack HospitalNyack, New York