Are you Dr. Wallack?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 27 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2601 Woodley Park Dr
Montgomery, AL 36116Phone(334) 721-2250
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mathew Wallack, MD is a board certified neurologist in Montgomery, Alabama. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama, North Carolina, and Pennsylvania.
Education & Training
- UPMC Medical EducationFellowship, Pain Medicine, 2003 - 2004
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical CenterResidency, Neurology, 1998 - 2001
- St Francis Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 1998
- University of Virginia Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1996 - 1996
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 2008 - 2022
- NC State Medical License 1998 - 2001
- PA State Medical License 1997 - 2004
- MS State Medical License Active through 2013
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Pain Medicine