Dr. Baker is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Cape Girardeau, MO 63701
- Is this information wrong?
- I am board certified orthopedic surgeon with fellowship training in shoulder and elbow surgery.
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins UniversityFellowship, Shoulder & Elbow Orthopaedic Surgery, 2015 - 2016
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of MedicineResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2009 - 2014
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of MedicineClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2015 - 2016
- MO State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- KS State Medical License Active through 2013
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsOpen Biceps Tenodesis: A Biomechanical Comparison of 6 Fixation Techniques.Miguel Diaz, Brendan Y. Shi, Matthew C. Baker, Matthew Binkley, Stephen M. Belkoff, Uma Srikumaran> ;Orthopedics. 2020 Jan 13
- 10 citationsSingle Assessment Numeric Evaluation scores correlate positively with American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons scores postoperatively in patients undergoing rotator cuff r...Julia S. Retzky, Matthew E. Baker, Casey V. Hannan, Uma Srikumaran> ;Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery. 2020 Jan 1
- Missouri Shoulder and Elbow SocietyMember
- Washington County Memorial HospitalPotosi, Missouri
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: