Are you Dr. Davis?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 7 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2880 University Ave
Madison, WI 53705Phone(608) 263-7171Fax(608) 265-8060
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Matthew Davis, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in Madison, Wisconsin. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Wisconsin.
Education & Training
- University of WisconsinResidency, Ophthalmology, 1955 - 1955
- University of WisconsinResidency, Ophthalmology, 1951 - 1952
- University of WisconsinInternship, Transitional Year, 1950 - 1951
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaClass of 1950
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 1951 - 2017
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Academy Brings Innovation Theme to Chicago in OctoberSeptember 15th, 2016